Saturday 8 November 2014

Juliet Ibrahim Covers Season4' The Celebrity Shoot' by Abbyke Domina

The season four of the online magazine known for celebrating successful African women is here , and we are glad to announce Ghanian actress Juliet Ibrahim as the new cover woman. We had time to chat her up and she could say few things about her you might not know. 
Find below few interviews and pictures from the shoot. 

She is such a diva ! 

-Can we meet you?
I am Juliet Ibrahim,a mother, an actress, musician,humanitarian, producer and entrepreneur, I
was born into the family of a Lebanese father; Mr. Hussein Ibrahim and a
half Liberian/Ghanaian mother; Mrs. Sarah Elizabeth Ibrahim on the 3rd of
March 1986. I grew up in Liberia, Lebanon, Ghana and Ivory Coast and I’m
the eldest of 3 siblings.

- How can you describe your fashion lifestyle?
I can describe it as daring, spontaneous and very creative

-How do you handle fashion stress?
I don’t usually get stressed when it comes to fashion, simply because
I’m not into trends or what’s in vogue, I don’t rack my brain over what to
wear that much, I just wear what makes me comfortable .

-Your fashion icon home and abroad?
I like Nicki Minaj fashion sense,jennifer lopez, beyonce and Charlize Theron. Back home, I am my very own fashion icon.

-Your fashion accessories you will never go a day without?
My sunglasses, handbag, wristwatch



No comments:

Post a Comment